£60,000 - £80,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Ever wondered what it’d be like to have the chance to REALLY put your stamp on things?
How about doing it alongside a proven CFO with a track record in the sector that goes well beyond the standard norm of a traditional Finance Director…
The CFO of this international service business based in Nottinghamshire is looking to recruit a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) to head up & support a specific area of the business as Finance Director.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Finance Director you & your team will take the lead responsibility for ensuring an approach of continuous improvement is taken by the finance team working with and supporting the wider business. Ensuring adequate financial controls & governance are in place, ensuring Statutory Accounts are accurate & timely and that the flow of detailed & relevant financial information is crucial.
You’ll work closely with non financial managers & directors, up to board level, to ensure that the support they receive from you & your team is fit for purpose and used to impact the business positively. An appetite to ensure that internal systems & processes support all of the above will also be important for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their experience in the following areas;
- Proven Leader / Team Manager
- Gravitas to foster & cultivate relationships at Board level
- Ability to drive & influence transformational change
- Forward thinking, proactive character
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in a service based business
- Strong all round Financial Management (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Board Reporting)
For more information on the recruitment process for this role get in touch & we’ll tell you more about it.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest