Interim Financial Controller
£450 - £500 per day
Nottinghamshire - Temporary
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Do you enjoy being part of a meaningful business?
The CFO of a fantastic business based centrally in Nottingham requires some interim support. This is a senior position, part of the leadership team.
This role is all about providing financial advice on financial activities, controls, governance and risk.
The site is easy to reach both in the car or by public transport. Offices are modern, light and airy with places for lunch close by.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Internal financial reporting
- External financial reporting
- Continuous improvement
- Input into the building of a new financial reporting system
- Supporting with decision making
- Ensuring suitable controls are in place overall
- Reporting financial risks
- Managing risks
- Liaising with internal and external audit in the coordination of audit planning, testing reporting and dealing with data
- Ensuring adherence with treasury management and reporting
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience with projects or a project management qualification
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest