Finance Business Partner – London & Nottingham
£48,000 - £64,000
London - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
With a number of different opportunities in the market for Finance Business Partners, working out which one is best fit for you becomes a challenge.
Do you love London but only in small measures, the shopping, restaurants and shows but really you are a home bird. Well this is based there but with 2/3 days up in Nottingham.
Are you driven by making a difference, working in this organisation directly contributes to one of our national treasures.
Would you like a leader who is engaging, dynamic, open, grounded and empowering?
If you are still with me then let’s tell you more about what you’ll be doing and what you need to succeed.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provision of advice to the business on complex issues
- Manage key stakeholder relationships across the outsource provider, supply chain and customer engagement
- Provide key input into the outsource service provider financial business plan
- Ensure reports are produced, presented and discussed to internal and external stakeholders
- Drive and support the operational business
- Lead on development and implementation of financial improvement initiatives.
- Ensure appropriate financial decision support is provided to senior management
- Coach, mentor and provide financial leadership to non-finance staff
- Responsible for finalisation of open book cost reviews
Keys to success:
- Extensive post-qualification experience at a mid-senior level in a complex organisation
- Experience of formulating long-term, strategic plans
- Experience maintaining successful relationships across a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Development and review / challenge of financial budgets
- Providing operational and strategic decision support to Director level stakeholders
- Experience of outsource provider contract management
- Extensive experience of business partnering
- Advanced budgeting and costing techniques
If you’d value a conversation to explore any of the above Alex and I would be happy to discuss.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest