£40,000 - £45,000
Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
You’ll be working for a service-based organisation and develop and deliver a broad, integrated communications plan reaching client, prospects, influencers, potential and current employees.
- You’ll continuously develop, manage and execute a social media and digital content strategy, working with the Marketing Managers and Events Manager to identify opportunities.
- You’ll manage stakeholders both internally and externally including digital and communications agencies.
- You’ll support the wider Marketing team in developing videos, press releases, brochures, award entries, infographics, blogs and social posts.
- Work with the HR team to develop and communicate internal news, successes, staff surveys, reward schemes, and lead on the new internal communications portal.
- Lead on internal brand engagement and train colleagues on applying our brand guidelines and tone of voice to their communications and documents.
- You’ll have excellent writing skills and experience leading on PR and media relations, website content and social media strategy.
- You’ll have demonstrable experience in a broad communications role.
- You’ll have experience of line managing, coaching and developing a team as well as leading external agencies.
- You’ll have knowledge of the Healthcare sector.
- Experience in producing engaging digital content for B2B audiences.
If you would like more information please click apply! Alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest