Internal Communications Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
The role will give you a chance to lead internal communications for a well-known brand based in the heart of Nottingham.
You will report directly to the HR Director and be responsible for the delivery of employee communication by developing strategic plans and campaigns.
The role will be a mixture of hands on and strategic, one minute you could be meeting with the MD putting together a company announcement and the next you may be flying into a meeting the HR director about the engagement strategy for 2020.
The role is also extremely flexible and can work around home life, it can either be 3 full days or 5 shorter days enabling you to have a great work life balance!
You’ll develop and deliver an internal communications strategy to communicate with and engages employees across a multi-site business.
You’ll be writing compelling content for a range of established and new channels across both digital and traditional comms.
You’ll plan and execute events from conferences to workshops
You’ll constantly look for new and innovative ways of communicating ensuring all employees are communicated to in the best way.
- You’ll of course have excellent communication skills bother written and verbal
- You’ll have experience managing internal communications for multi-site businesses.
- You’ll have excellent stakeholder management experience, working with both internal and external members
- You’ll have a mixture of hands on experience as well as the ability to work strategically with senior members.
If you would like more information please click apply! Or alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest