£35,000 - £42,000
Castle Donington - Interim
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you available at short notice to start your next assignment? Do you prefer a project-related role, where you’ll improve systems and processes?
This is a newly created role that will offer lots of variety. You’ll support with the implementation of a new ERP system, provide insightful analysis and management information to the wider business and provide accounting and reporting support for a range of projects.
Ideally you’ll be a CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified (or finalist level) Finance Analyst who is available at short notice.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyse and provide commentary on the monthly management accounts packs, highlighting opportunities and risks
- Budgeting and reforecasting with analysis in to any variances
- Financial analysis, KPI reporting and financial modelling
- Support with the implementation of a new ERP system, including migration of data
- Project accounting and reporting
- Support departmental managers to help them understand the financial implications of their business decisions
- Strong analytical background with excellent Excel skills
- Previous business partnering experience preferred
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified or finalist level
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest