£40,000 - £45,000
Beeston - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Finance Manager, Education Sector, £40,000 to £45,000 (Part Time Considered – 4 Days Per Week Minimum)
Are you an experienced Finance Manager who is looking to work for an organisation that makes a difference to people’s lives?
The role itself will have loads of variety; covering financial management, budgeting, forecasting, business partnering and managing and developing a small team.
The Head of Finance is open minded about your qualification (QBE will be considered), however the business are looking for applicants to have prior experience of working in the education sector. If you’re looking for flexibility to fit around your home commitments, they will consider part time hours (4 days per week minimum).
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of the balance sheet and general ledger
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to prepare and evaluate budgets
- Preparation of management accounts pack for schools
- Provide the school management teams with insightful management information
- Ensure appropriate financial governance and risk management arrangements are in place
- Accounting experience within the education sector essential
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified or QBE
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest