£30,000 - £35,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
You’ll be working for an exciting software business based in the heart of Nottingham, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and own the story that they tell about their technology solutions both internally and externally.
You’ll work with some of the most exciting fintechs around the world and will be fundamental in the international growth of the business.
You will be hands-on, and driving content across all channels, ensuring that messaging and branding is consistent globally, and resonates strongly with customers and prospects.
- Develop and deliver the organisation’s external communications strategy
- Manage the organisation’s external communications activity including media relations, blogs, social media, and stakeholder communications
- Create clear and effective marketing materials, in the right formats, to help tell the story globally
- Lead on the collection and development of engaging case studies to raise the company’s profile and demonstrate the impact
- Bring new ideas to help share their stories
- Provide writing and editing support across the organisation, ensuring tone of voice is consistent.
- Act as a communications champion, giving advice and supporting teams across the organisation
- Communicate and articulate the value of their solutions, producing effective sales enablement and customer-facing materials, including presentations, use cases, and other content to support all stages of the customer journey
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills and the ability to work across business lines, engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Be analytical and creative with the ability to distill complex ideas in succinct and compelling ways and communicate them verbally or through strong written communication
- Have the ability to understand the problems of target customers and to translate them into communication materials
- Be an exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to instil trust, belief & confidence
- Be charismatic and a creative self-starter with a desire to learn and perform in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
- Be adaptable, pro-active, and have a self-motivated attitude
If you would like any further information please click apply! Alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest