Assistant Management Accountant
£20,000 - £22,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Assistant Management Accountant | Sherwood, Nottingham | up to £22,000 plus study support
Are you looking for a challenging Assistant Management Accountant role working for a line Manager who will help you progress?
You may be in a similar role currently, or, one with not quite as much exposure and feel frustrated that you can’t take on more.
The good news about this role, is, it’s just you and the FD in finance department. And you’ll be sat in an office with him everyday. And he wants to pass on more experience to you. Every day.
This isn’t a big company with strict hierarchies, where you can only do what’s on your job spec. This is an agile SME. This is an FD who actually cares about you learning.
Why are they recruiting if the role sounds this good? Well, it’s just down to the current person having a complete career change. Nothing to do with the company and people.
The role could suit someone studying, or someone happy doing a great job at this level. For the right person study support is available too.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with month end management accounts preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations and management
- MI and KPI reporting for finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Processing of invoices
- Payments management
- Support with year end processes and ad-hoc projects.
- Excel to pivot tables and vlookups level.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest