Sales Support (French Speaking)
£20,000 - £22,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
The support role will fulfil customer enquiries as they are received, manage orders onto the system for order, and provide administrative support to the sales team by sending out customer quotations.
The successful candidate will be a result driven action orientated individual who is well organised and a team player. You will be a good active listener, detail oriented with excellent communication skills, be multi-lingual, adaptable to change and have a winning attitude!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing a high volume of inbound calls and diverting to relevant sales managers / taking messages when not available
- Processing inbound order calls
- Checking the status of orders to respond to customers accordingly
- Maintain pricing matrix for customers
- Set up products on accounts
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Managers to ensure an excellent customer experience is delivered
- Have 2+ years’ experience of a similar sales administration role in a B2B environment
- Ideally have experience of working with Salesforce
- Have experience of working with an enterprise system – ideally SAP
- Must be able to converse fluently in another european language – French is essential.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest