Finance Manager – FP & A
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking for a role that is split between business partnering and financial planning and analysis but the idea of working for a larger corporate business doesn’t appeal to you? If so, this could be a brilliant opportunity for you.
You’ll be joining a private equity backed SME who have seen impressive growth over the past three years and are now in a position to create a new Finance Manager role.
You’ll be given high level exposure, working closely with the senior leadership team, directors and investors; taking the lead on analysis, business intelligence, budgeting and forecasting to drive commercial decision making.
The Head of Finance is open minded about your background. You’ll be CIMA, ACA or ACCA Qualified but you could be making your first move out of practice or already working in industry.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take the lead on budgeting and forecasting for all departments across the business
- Preparation of insightful management information to allow the senior leadership team to make informed commercial decisions
- Partner with the wider business to create strong business plans
- Create medium and long-term financial plans and models
- P & L reporting and analysis
- Qualified Accountant – CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Confidence to partner with executive stakeholders and investors
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest