£20,000 - £26,000
Castle Donington - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you an experienced payroller and wanting to be a key part of a growing business? Whether you’re looking to progress or become the go to person, this opportunity offers a variety of responsibilities from helping implement improvements to processing multi-cycle payrolls. You will be working within a sociable team of 9, reporting into the group payroll manager and have the opportunity to develop. This opportunity is paying up to the £25,000 mark.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring all payrolls are completed accurately and on time.
- Validating and signing off all quality related payroll checks and controls.
- Ensuring payroll process documents are fully updated and key processes are mapped and documented, including training material.
- Recommending process improvements.
- Liaising with key stakeholders regarding Payroll input requirements.
- Supporting the Annual Audit.
- P11d and P46 administration and reporting.
- Extensive Payroll experience
- Knowledge of HMRC statutory requirements.
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Organised and adaptable to a rapidly growing organisation.
- ITrent software experience is desirable
- Irish Payroll desirable
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest