£18,000 - £19,000
Burton On Trent - Temporary
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Have you recently worked within a finance department and have fab excel skills?
In this role you will be assisting the financial controller with management accounting duties, allowing you to develop and take on a variety of responsibilities! Whether you’re a junior or senior candidate this is a great opportunity for someone who has previously managed bank reconciliations and day-to-day queries.
You will be working in a friendly finance team who are looking for support in the Treasury department. This is a fixed term contract for a minimum of 6 months with the possibility of extension.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deal with emails, queries and calls coming into Treasury team
- Manage and reconcile the company’s Interest Free/Credit facilities
- Reconciliation of merchant card receipts to NAV
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties to the business
- Excel Skills – including pivot tables & V lookups
- Good systems skills – use of Microsoft Navision would be an advantage (or SAP/SAGE).
- Able to manage workload and meet weekly and monthly deadlines
- Good commercial awareness
- Have strong communication, analytical & time management skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest