£50,000 - £60,000
Derby - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Looking for a role that’ll bring together your technical Financial Accounting AND your more commercial, business partnering, Management Accounts experience…
Looking for a role in a smaller business (c.£100m t/o) that’s seen consistent growth over the past 5yrs VS a narrow role in a massive PLC…
We’re recruiting a Financial Controller for just the place, based at their head office in Derby.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to & working closely with the Head of Finance & CFO you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring the consistent flow of accurate & detailed, timely financial information.
You’ll work with a broad range of stakeholders across the business to support, challenge and influence decisions that will have a lasting impact on the broader organisation.
Up to date relevant experience of budgeting & forecasting, detailed cash flow modelling, preparing financial, statutory & regulatory statements and adhering to relevant industry legislation will all be treated as standard within this role.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience of Financial Services / FCA regulations will be desirable
- The ability to manage a varied workload and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Flexibility to adapt your approach in line with business change
- Attention to detail to ensure deadlines are met, consistently
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest