SAP Finance Manager
£50,000 - £58,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Finance Manager with demonstrable previous experience managing dynamic SAP development projects require to join a well known retail business based in Nottingham.
Ideally you’ll be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who through their career to date has decided that mainstream finance isn’t for you… it’s likely you’ll have had the exposure to working on a range of systems development projects, ideally SAP, working closely with both Finance & IT/Systems project teams as the key interface to ensure the smooth & successful delivery of change & transformation projects.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll work on a range of interesting projects, all designed to better the business and enhance internal working processes.
Being organised, planned, methodical and creative to make the best from what you have will be essential traits.
- Ideally a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- PRINCE 2 or similar
- Sound knowledge of, ideally, SAP or other large ERP systems
- Demonstrable experience of delivering change projects on time & within budget
- Proven ability to build relationships across multi-facet project teams
- IT (SAP)
- ERP Transformation
- Systems Delivery & Maintenance
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest