£50,000 - £55,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you an experienced Release Manager who is looking to work in a more of a change and transformation environment?
Here as the Release Manager you will work on a huge technology transformation programme. You will get exposure through project and steering committee to the most senior stakeholders both within IT and the wider company.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Release Manger you will own the overall pre-production environment estate processes, management practices and co-ordination of all releases in respect of all pre-production environments. You will ensure regular refresh activities are scheduled as production change occurs, defining, establishing and evolving the practices and policies for release management.
To ensure this is a worthwhile conversation for you, you should:
- Have knowledge of current best practices and processes relevant to release management across ideally Agile, project delivery
- Prove your experience of multi environment , 3rd party developed and COTS products; hosted across on premise, managed service and cloud instances
- Have knowledge of software deployment and configuration practices and technologies e.g. bitbucket, GIT, ANT, Jenkins.
For further information on this opportunity then please contact me directly to discuss or apply through the link and I will be in contact ASAP.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest