£25,000 - £28,000
Chesterfield - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you looking for a role which offers progression, the chance to build experience and a business who will truly invest in you?
Of course full study support will be provided and this will be both financial and also from a time / support perspective.
The role could suit someone with some finance experience already, or someone coming from an MI / Business Analyst background who wants to get into finance.
What is required though, is, excellent Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate large, complex data sets using Excel. You’re likely to be the Excel whizz of the team! The ability to work with other departments and teams is also vital. This role is more analytically focused, but, the business will also offer great opportunities in the future across other areas too if you decide you want an internal move to financial or management accounts.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production and review of timely and accurate management information reporting
- Accruals, prepayments and journals
- Month end reporting
- Trend analysis and investigation into the results
- Management of internal stakeholder queries from outside of finance
- Balance sheet commentary and review
- BI reporting and analysis
- KPI reporting
- Variance analysis
- Excellent Excel skills and desire to qualify (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest