£35,000 - £40,000
Chesterfield - Permanent
Posted: 4 weeks ago
- Work life balance
- The chance to move into other areas of the business in the future
- A fantastic manager to learn from
I can’t speak highly enough of what not only this organisation can offer, but, also what the hiring manager can offer to help you drive your career in the right direction. She is an experienced mentor of people and has a great ability to drive and develop teams. The role is Management Accounts focused with analytical exposure too. The role will give you the opportunity to shine, the hiring manager is looking for someone who wants to take the role and truly develop it. If you perform well in this role, you can definitely make a name for yourself in the business.
The role does need someone fully qualified, although they may consider someone with 1-2 exams left.
It’s based in central Chesterfield with excellent transport links, not far from the main bus terminal, the train station and several car parks.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of high quality and accurate management information reports
- Profit reporting and analysis
- Financial analysis and commercial insights working with the wider business.
- Support with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Continuous improvement to existing reporting and analytical reports
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest