Product Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 4 months ago
You’ll be working for an exciting software business based in the heart of Nottingham, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and own the story that they tell about their technology solutions both internally and externally.
You’ll work with some of the most exciting fintechs around the world and will be fundamental in the international growth of the business.
The role is a newly created position and will give you the chance to help shape the role alongside the business strategy.
- Ongoing development of the value proposition and product marketing strategy across all lines of the business. Crafting the messaging and positioning in the market, translating their product, technical capabilities and features into stories that resonate with customers and differentiates them in the market
- Partner with and coordinate a diverse group of stakeholders to inform product roadmaps, positioning, marketing strategy, and execution
- Identify key product or solution gaps and recommend viable alternatives for closing these gaps. Oversee positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis, and feature prioritisation
- Communicate and articulate the value of the product solutions, producing effective sales enablement and customer-facing materials, including presentations, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, use cases, demo videos and other content to support all stages of the customer journey
- Create a clear go-to-market strategy for new product feature releases, working with wider marketing team and sales to execute. Conceive, plan and execute marketing campaigns, and drive all related activity
- Possess strong communication and writing skills and ability to work across business lines, presenting to executives and at different levels of management
- Analytical and creative; the ability to distill complex ideas in succinct and compelling ways and communicate them verbally or through strong written communication
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits is crucial
- Ability to understand the problems of target customers and to translate them into actionable insights
- Be an exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to instil trust, belief, confidence and drive a multi-functional team
- Charismatic and a creative self-starter with a desire to learn and perform in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
If you would like any further information please click apply! Alternatively drop James Gyoury-Hales a note on Linkedin.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest