Finance Manager – Maternity Cover
£45,000 - £50,000
Grantham - Interim
Posted: 3 weeks ago
If you’re looking for a varied role, and to work for a company where the product really comes to life, this one could be a great option for you. You’ll be joining a small finance team and you’ll have a role which covers pretty much all areas of finance.
The role is covering for maternity and is leading a really friendly and down to earth team.
The role is based about half way between Grantham and Bingham. The good thing is, you miss all the traffic in Grantham! It’s easily commutable from the Radcliffe on Trent, West Bridgford side of Nottingham and very easy to get to from Newark too.
The role will have a great handover with the existing Finance Manager who has excellent processes and procedures in place currently.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing of payroll journals and budgets
- Month end management accounts production for review by the Finance Director
- Product analysis around cost of sales
- Review and commentary of monthly results
- Drive budgeting and forecasting processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations and management
- Product margin and costing analysis
- Year end accounts review and liaison with external auditors
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Ideally FMCG / Supply Chain/ Manufacturing experience
- Strong Excel skills.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest