Finance and Commercial Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Are you looking for a role in central Leicester which allows you to manage what you’re great at – the day to day accounting, but, also gives you the chance to truly impact the company’s performance from a commercial side?
What’s great about this role is, you’ll be joining the business at a fantastic time as they embark on a huge growth agenda. The company are an SME business, with huge plans for the future. It’s a chance to get in at the early stage and truly make the role your own.
They’re looking for someone who wants to be part of something exciting. Someone with a proven track record managing the whole finance function for a company or business unit, coupled with a proven commercial record.
The role is based in central Leicester and the company offer flexi-time as well as the opportunity to work from home when required. The role is also open to part-time applicants too.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of monthly management accounts pack with commentary
- Production of year end accounts working closely with the external accountants
- KPI and MI reporting assessing and analysing variances
- Sales reporting and analysis into results
- Play a key part in the strategic growth plans of the business
- Production of budgets and forecasts as well as cash flow reporting
- Experience in a similar role previously and a passion to be a part of the growth plans of an exciting SME.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest