£32,000 - £45,000
Burton On Trent - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you looking for a varied role with the opportunity to progress over-time?
Or, are you qualifying soon and thinking, you need to be in a company which can offer you the next step up in the near future?
If so, this role could interest you.
You’ll be joining a finance team of 12, reporting straight to the FD and the role has a really nice blend of management and financial accounts. The salary banding is quite broad currently as they are deciding exactly what level to recruit at. The FD can pass on more responsibility to the right person and therefore the role can be tweaked accordingly.
The key requirement though is you must be part-qualified and qualifying in the next year, or be already qualified in order to apply. Full study support will of course be provided for CIMA/ACCA and this will include financial and morale support to complete.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of monthly management accounts pack for review by the Finance Director
- Financial analysis and reporting for the senior management team
- Production of budgeting and forecasting reports
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Preparation of audit packs working closely with the external auditors
- Ad-hoc projects and work to cover the wider team
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified or in the last year of study
Not ready to apply, but want to see the spec? Get in touch with Ryan @ Distinct Recruitment and he can provide further details before you consider applying officially.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest