Senior Management Accountant
£40,000 - £45,000
Grantham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Two big things stand out when I think about this opportunity.
- What amazing things this organisation does in the community – if you want to work for a business with a fantastic social conscience, this will absolutely put a big tick in that box
- Flexible working – and no, it’s not just something popped on the career site, it actually happens. If you need to do school drop off, enjoy breakfast with the kids, or if you just like your sleep, you can flex your hours to start a little later. Or, if you’re the cook in the house, school pick up or if you want to get home for Countdown, you can also finish earlier.
The role is looking for a strong Management Accountant, and they do need someone from industry who is fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA – outside of this, they are really flexible on hiring the right person.
Want to hear more about what the organisation does, how the flexible working happens or anything else? Feel free to give Ryan @ Distinct Recruitment a call.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and co-ordination of month end processes and review
- Balance sheet reconciliations and management
- Management of one part-qualified accountant
- Support budgeting, forecasting processes and analysis
- Analysis of process improvements and ad-hoc project accounting
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with Industry Experience.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest