Digital Project Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
This agency have recently gone through an Agile transformation so you will be expected to have a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional Project Management principles and practices with an Agile development approach.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this position you will be the lead Project Manager and will take on delivering projects by enabling collaboration between the Account Managers, Production Services and client teams. As part of this small Project Management team you will uphold process and method ownership, working closely with all teams to help develop a culture of continuous improvement.
Key skills and experience that we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in a Project Manager working within a digital environment or digital projects
- A strong understanding of development workflows
- Experience of leading, engaging and motivating cross-disciplined teams across multiple projects
- Agile experience
- Ability to showcase what best practice project management looks like to you
For further information on this opportunity then please reply with an up to date CV and I will be in contact asap. Alternatively contact me to discuss.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest