Danish Speaking Credit Controller
£18,000 - £23,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking utilise your language skills in your next role? Maybe take your first steps into finance?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is fluent in Danish to get stuck into a new career, or maybe you already have experience in finance and credit control but aren’t able to use your language skills.
Previous experience in credit control isn’t essential for this position so not only will you receive training and development, you will also get exposure to how a international organisation works!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a danish credit controller within the business you will manage your own ledgers collecting in amounts in the millions so time management will be key. You will also be liaising with internal people in the UK and also external people overseas, so you will need to focus on building those relationships and why you need to be confident with you danish speaking at business level.
Other main duties will include –
- Resolving any queries and escalating them to the relevant people within the business
- Supporting with Sales Ledger
- Driving calls on problematic areas
- Business level Danish – fluent in spoken and written
- Experience in a similar role will be desirable
- Strong communication skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest