Purchase Ledger Clerk
£18,000 - £22,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Calling all purchase ledger clerks are you looking for your next role? Maybe your current role isn’t varied enough or you aren’t giving enough responsibility and want the chance to do more!?
I am looking for a purchase ledger clerk who wants to be busy, dealing with high volume invoices and taking responsibility of your own entity whilst supporting the others during busy periods.
There isn’t any prerequisite to study either and so this could be a position where you stay for many years to come. Want to study? No problem, study support is on offer too!
So whether you’re looking for that next step up, a city centre location or a company that support you on your career goals this could be the role for you
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main duties will include –
- Process and reconcile supplier invoices
- Month end reconciliations
- Processing Expenses
- Assisting purchase ledger supervisor with smooth running on the purchase ledger department
- At least 2 years experience in purchase ledger and a similar role
- An interest to get involved in the wider finance team
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest