Finance Business Partner
£40,000 - £45,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Looking to move out of practice, but, into a commercial role? Or, from an Analyst role into something more Business Partnering focused?
If so, this role could appeal.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and driven finance team who work very hard, but, don’t work silly hours.
The role will suit someone with very strong inter-personal skills and it will give you the chance to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen. Progression prospects are in abundance for this role and if you’re performing well in role the opportunity to take the next step up will absolutely be there.
Based North Leicestershire, commutable from Nottingham and Leicester.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of stakeholder relationships across various business areas acting as a key Business Partner
- Drive budgeting and forecasting processes including variance analysis and investigation
- KPI and MI reporting highlighting areas of concern and areas to drive commercial performance
- Analysis of commercial agreements and areas to drive performance
- Trend and competitor analysis
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest