£38,000 - £42,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you newly qualified or coming to the end of your CIMA / ACA / ACCA exams and now looking to join a business where you can progress over the next five years?
The finance team have numerous examples of people that have joined the business at this level, progressed and now form part of the senior leadership team.
You’ll initially join in a management accounting role, looking after a smaller sub-division which forms part of the wider function; allowing you to gain strong exposure across cashflow, P & L analysis, reporting, business partnering, MI and financial accounting. Given the size of the finance function, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to move around the business with a clear progression plan.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily cashlow forecasting and analysis (c£2 billion of annual revenue)
- Preparation of insightful management information to allow decision makers to make informed business decisions
- Monthly reporting and P & L analysis
- Preparation of robust budgets and forecasts with analysis in to any variances
- Provide finance support to the wider business across marketing, operations and IT
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified or finalist level
- Strong Excel skills with experience of handling large volumes of data
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest