Financial Controller – Dead Happy
£45,000 - £50,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Tucked away in the heart of Leicester, there’s a business you’ve probably never heard of. A business changing attitudes towards death. By facilitating the creation of 1 million death wishes.
This is Dead Happy. This is Life Insurance. Redesigned.
When you walk through the door, into the small, open plan office your eyes are immediately drawn to the pink graffiti on the wall. One of their favourite quotes is “Suits don’t make you smart”. This sums Dead Happy up pretty well.
So, what will you be a part of?
“World Domination” according to Phil, the co-founder. The belief is clear to see.
The first stop is 1 million Deathwishes. You’ll play a huge part in this.
These are not a desire for self-annihilation, they’re simply a way of allowing their customers to express what they would like to happen when they die. This could be anything from paying off your mortgage, through to funding a wake in Ibiza for their pals.
Start Up life isn’t for everyone and Dead Happy are no different. We totally get that.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production and review of monthly management accounts and commentary
- Statutory accounts production and liaison with external accountants
- KPI and MI reporting
- Liaison with external partners and stakeholders
- Management of financial queries internally and externally
- Process and system development
- Experience in a similar role previously.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest