£18,000 - £22,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Looking to strengthen and develop your finance experience? Or perhaps you’re an experienced finance assistant looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your finance knowledge. This position offers a variety of responsibilities to get stuck in with from processing payment runs to assisting the finance manager. This role is highly visible as it involves dealing with queries and making sure they are dealt with accurately and on a timely manner.
You will be working in a friendly, family like team just outside Nottingham city centre. It’s an exciting time for them during this growth and you could be at the heart of it!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing invoices and purchase orders in SAGELINE 50
- Answering queries
- Processing payment runs
- Processing daily manual refunds
- Supporting the finance manager on projects – managing your own tasks from start to finish
- Passion to work in finance
- Experience in the property industry would be advantageous
- Attention to details
- Ability to investigate queries and resolve them
- Keen willingness to learn
- Confident and hard working!
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest