£35,000 - £40,000
Chesterfield - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Looking for a challenging Financial Accountant role with a good work life balance, flexibility and a great team?
If so, this Chesterfield based role could be for you.
The company offers strong potential for internal progression, the chance to be involved in a variety of projects and the chance to make excellent improvements on the role. The company invest in their teams and this role is no different, the position has strong potential to develop both within financial accounts and outside of this into management accounts or commercial.
The role would suit someone from practice, or a technical financial accountant role in industry. Strong fixed assets experience is a key for this role, so we do recommend making this prominent on your CV.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of timely and accurate reporting on fixed assets
- The management of the fixed asset register, accounting for additions, disposals performing impairment reviews will be key parts of the role.
- Management of fixed assets reconciliations
- Support with management accounting information and production
- Preparation of accruals, prepayments and journals
- Project accounting and analysis
- Liaison with external auditors
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest