£40,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Work life balance, a friendly team, opportunities to progress and a fantastic brand are just some of the key features in this role.
The job itself is a bit more technical in content, but, it also means the role and projects are in your hands giving you a better work life balance vs some of the Finance Business Partner roles out there. The company have a great track record of internal promotions and secondments, in fact, that’s why this role is available. So, it’s possible it could be your route into the company and if you do decide in the future you want to do something different, the options internally are great.
Whilst the role is full time, they do offer good flexible working and this role has a very supportive manager.
The role could suit someone with a practice background, ideally though this would be followed by strong experience in a similar industry role.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and development of a team ensuring timely and accurate reporting on Fixed Assets
- Performance management and development of the team
- Act as the finance lead on leasing related projects
- Business partnering support to external and internal stakeholders
- Capital expenditure process reviews and analysis
- Delivery of improvements to existing month end processes
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Strong fixed assets knowledge
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest