£35,000 - £40,000
Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you looking for an all round Finance Manager role in central Derby?
A company which doesn’t work silly hours, a team which is supportive and a varied role?
If so, this could be right up your street!
It’s only a small company, fewer than 20 staff in total! But, they are performing well and the MD takes the happiness of his staff as vital. This role will be supporting the FC and will be the 2nd person in finance. She’s happy getting her hands dirty with basic finance tasks so she wants the person doing this role to feel happy doing this too.
It is a full time job, but, if you do need a bit of flex around school drop offs, that’s definitely possible.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production and review of monthly management accounts
- Support with year end statutory accounts preparation
- Tax and VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations and management
- Support with ledger processes
- Support with budgets and forecasts
- Experience in a similar role previously
- Good tax knowledge is desirable
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest