Assistant Management Accountant
£25,000 - £30,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you looking for a challenging Assistant Management Accountant role?
A company which is big enough to progress in, but, small enough so the CFO knows who you are, what you do?
This could be exactly that.
As a brand, the company would be hard to beat in terms of the impressive reputation it has, and a product which truly comes to life.
Based just outside of Nottingham, free parking on site and of course full study support. They even increase salaries when you pass different stages of CIMA/ACCA.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with the production of monthly management accounts pack and commentary
- Support with the production of budgets and forecasts
- Management of stakeholder queries around budgets
- Variance analysis and investigation
- KPI reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations and management
- CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified and Studying
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest