£40,000 - £43,000
Sutton-in-Ashfield - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to move away from the standard monthly management accounting routine in to a more business facing role where you’ll play a key part in driving overall business performance?
The role is focused on analysis, sales reporting, budgeting, forecasting and partnering with sales, marketing and operational stakeholders. If you see your future career in commercial finance, this is a brilliant opportunity to get high-level exposure to the senior leadership team (Sales Director, Marketing Director, CFO).
You’ll be a CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified Accountant with a strong analytical background and previous experience of business partnering.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysis of new business proposals to ensure they are commercially viable
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts with analysis in to any variances
- Calculation of bonus calculations for the sales teams and answer any queries
- Competitor pricing analysis
- Sales reporting and tracking forecasting accuracy
- Management and development of one Analyst
- Improvement to the management information being produced and be the go-to person for any business intelligence queries
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Strong analysis skills
- Previous business partnering experience
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest