Burton On Trent - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
£18,000 per annum
Burton on Trent
Hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm (Monday to Thursday inclusive) and 9:00am. to 3:00pm (Fridays)
Do you have a good understanding of stock and stock related matters – particularly when dealing through a distribution centre? Do you have experience working in customer service, helpdesk or sales desk environment handling and resolving queries? If so, this could be the perfect role for you! My client is looking an organised Stock administrator to join their team asap.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating stock item codes, product codes and maintaining stock adjustments.
- Ensure daily update of stock levels within iManage (Partner access to stock).
- Changing pricing and commission details.
- Provide the business and partners with stock updates.
- Handle daily correspondence on all matters concerning stock and relevant purchase orders.
- Handle all partner stock enquiries.
- Deal with returns based on their returns policy guidelines etc.
- Self-starter: able to motivate self and work within a team
- Excellent communicator with good verbal and written skills
- Good follow through – delivering on promises
- Assertive with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be PC literate and accurate at data entry.
- Telecoms or IT industry background would be beneficial but not essential.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest