Events Customer Experience Executive
£30,000 - £38,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 4 weeks ago
Would you thrive in an ambiguous environment that encourages you to help shape your own role?
Looking for a role that will allow you to help develop the customer journey and value proposition?
Looking to join a business who are going through a huge period of growth and are set to double their market share over the next 3 years?
The business operates within the logistics industry. It is a stone’s throw from the train station as well as various great food places regularly attended on “Fat Fridays!”
- You’ll support the customer proposition and events manager on various value proposition projects including large and small events, customer surveys, journey mapping and segmentation studies and other research, as well as campaign management.
- The post holder will take overall ownership of event mapping, planning and delivery and will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop the event scope and content.
- You will have the support of two coordinators ensuring event delivery and activity monitoring runs like clockwork!
- Experience managing large and small events
- Experience managing key stakeholders and customer segments within (preferably) the procurement industry
- Experience managing and developing event strategies
- Experience juggling various projects ensuring they are delivered on time and within expectations
- Highly organised with a logical approach to tasks
- Detailed, yet have a bigger picture outlook
- Flexible, willing to develop new skills and share your experience and expertise
If you would like more information please click apply!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest