£35,000 - £40,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Do you want an all-round role working for a growing SME? Do you have an ambitious personality with a desire to operate at board level in future?
The Managing Director is open-minded about the experience you have to date. You might be working for a larger business in a narrow job and want more exposure, you could be looking to make your first move out of practice or you could be working for an SME and looking for a new challenge with more progression.
You’ll have the support of a Finance Administrator to cover some of the basics, but other than that, all other aspects of the day to day running of the finance function will fall under your responsibility so you’ll need to be willing to be hands-on.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership for the monthly preparation of the management accounts including analysis and commentary for the board
- Improvement to the management information being produced for the senior leadership team
- Project accounting and analysis
- VAT, tax and answering any queries from external Accountants
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts with analysis in to any variances
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified or latter stages of study
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest