Part Qualified Management Accountant
£25,000 - £30,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you mid-way through your CIMA / ACCA exams and looking for an opportunity that will broaden your experience? The role is more focused on management accounting, analysis and partnering with non-finance stakeholders so it suits somebody who is looking for a future career in commercial finance.
You’ll be reporting in to a line manager who has not long finished his exams himself, so he knows what it takes to manage the demands of work with studying.
The transactional and financial accounting is completed by a different team in the finance function, allowing you to focus of management accounting, value-add reporting and supporting commercial teams across the business.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full preparation of the management accounts for your division including all associated analysis and commentary
- Ensure that Cost Centre Managers understand their P & L and explain any variances to them
- Support with budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of insightful management information to allow departmental managers to make informed business decisions
- Analysis of marketing campaigns to assess performance
- Month-end; accruals, prepayments, journals, account reconciliations
- CIMA / ACCA studier
- Management accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest