£24,000 - £27,000
Chesterfield - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
The last person we placed in this role has been promoted 3 times in less than 3 years.
The person before her, has been promoted 4 times.
They both also have a good life outside of work.
Quite often I’m asked about roles that offer progression, but also, flexible working to help with balancing work and study. This one definitely does.
Full study support is of course offered for CIMA/ACCA and you will also have a supportive manager who will help you achieve your goals at work and in studies. After all, another qualified person in the team is a great help to them too.
The opportunity will most likely appeal to you if you prefer the analytical side of finance, and the forward looking nature of these roles. Want to hear more about the company? Give me a call, happy to talk after work if more convenient too – Ryan @ Distinct Recruitment
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monthly and quarterly financial reporting / analysis
- Support with financial accounting and reporting
- Financial reviews and analysis
- Variance analysis and investigation
- KPI and MI reporting along with analysis of results
- Actively studying CIMA/ACCA
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest