Customer Service Advisor
£18,000 - £19,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
Reporting the Service Delivery Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all incoming enquiries, both verbal and electronic, are dealt with in a courteous, professional and competent manner.
8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. 1 hour lunch. Car owner essential – due to location.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering Incoming telephone calls
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Making outbound proactive customer calls
- Processing customer enquires
- Ensuring supplier compliance
- Producing customer reports
- Taking customer cash payments
- Set up new customer contracts on the internal system
The successful candidates will be experienced working in a fast-paced administrative environment. They will have working knowledge MS Applications (in particular excel) and in the use of in-house computer software. They will have excellent attention to detail and have previous experience working within a customer service role. In addition, they will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise work load to ensure customer demands are fully met.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest