European Business Development Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 6 days ago
You will take a hands-on approach to delivering growth within our alternative fuel business across Europe, where you’ll start from a position of £5m in revenue across 21 accounts.
You will be the voice of the company to existing and prospective clients throughout Europe and be a leader in the business, producing clear agendas for customer meetings, managing and nurturing relationships and maximising your time in front of the customer.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- 50% completing customer visits throughout Europe
- 30% prospecting new clients and visiting their sites throughout Europe
- 20% reporting, producing customer plans, completing administration tasks, contributing to monthly sales and marketing meetings and global quarterly meetings
- Proven experience as a Business Development Manager, with extensive experience of outside sales, ideally gained within an automotive OEM or Tier 1 Supplier
- Demonstrable track record of winning new business and growing accounts
- Target and results driven, with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
Although not essential, sales experience gained within the alternative fuel industry would be highly advantageous for this role.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest