Telesales Manager (B2B)
£23,000 - £28,000
Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 6 days ago
Are you a natural leader? Do you have the experience in supervising and developing your own telesales team?
You will be a team spirited individual who can manage the performance of your own team to acquire new business leads to add to the existing client portfolio of a rapidly expanding B2B telecoms company.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Telesales Manager, you will be expected to manage the operations of the Telesales team. You will bring in new sales, while at the same time, assist the Sales team in maintaining good relationships with the existing customers.
You will have responsibility for the management and leadership of the internal sales team to achieve growth, sales targets, set KPIs and surpass expectations of customers.
You will be expected to build and manage all aspects of telesales team by providing analytics and pipeline development, while working closely with our Sales Director.
- Experience in a B2B telesales environment
- The ability to show creative leadership skills
- Proven track record of leading a telesales team
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience of converting businesses opportunities
- The ability to identify new business opportunities
- Act as main point of contact, and to help drive the Telesales team
- The drive to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
- Excellent IT skills and use of Microsoft 365 programmes
- Flexible and is a team player
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest