PT Receptionist / Facilities Co-ordinator
£10,530 - £10,530
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
You will be proud to work front of house here, its a busy, buzzing and friendly office, with some of the nicest decor available!
This role will only suit someone with a sunny personality and the ability to make small talk with guests!
To work Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 08.30 – 17.00
Plus holiday and sick leave cover for other team members (Monday to Friday 08.30-17.00) with plenty of notice
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and welcome guests in a professional and friendly manner
- Dealing with car parking arrangements for visitors, booking visitor spaces
- Telephone services including answering calls, transfer of calls to appropriate persons, or taking messages.
- Ensure the reception, post room, common areas and entrance to the building are immaculate in appearance
- Ordering stationery, workwear order, signage and consumables
- Proven Reception and administrative experience
- High level of customer service skills, friendly and positive manner and outlook
- Good working knowledge of office and reception routines and practices
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as collaboratively in a team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and its applications, including ability to create and maintain spread sheets.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest