£17,000 - £19,000
Castle Donington - Temporary
Posted: 1 week ago
OVERVIEW – 12 months FTC
Looking to strengthen and develop your finance experience? Or perhaps you’re an experienced finance assistant looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your finance knowledge. This position offers a variety of responsibilities to get stuck in with from processing payment runs to assisting the finance manager. This role is highly visible as it involves dealing with queries an making sure they are dealt with accurately and on a timely manner.
You will be working in a friendly, family like team in Derby. The lively social working culture also offer monthly breakfasts, sports and numerous other office events and activities!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing invoices and purchase orders in Oracle
- Answering queries
- Processing payment runs
- Processing daily manual refunds
- Managing manual payments and expired code requests
- Creating sales tax invoice in Oracle following cash receipt in bank
- Passion to work in finance
- Attention to details
- Ability to investigate queries and resolve them
- Keen willingness to learn
- Confident and hard working!
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest