£19,000 - £23,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
When you’re searching for a job do you often get frustrated when you see the perfect role but can’t apply because the hours don’t fit in with your other commitments?
Whether it’s school runs, childcare or you just like having a day off for some ‘YOU’ time it’s often difficult to find a position that fits perfectly with your schedule but still allows you to build a career at the same time.
So what if I told you I am working on a position that can be tailor made to fit you?
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be working alongside 2 other payroll administrators processing the end to end monthly payrolls into the thousands.
Calculations through Oracle aren’t all automated so you will need to be confident in doing a number of manual calculations including salary sacrifices, SMP and SSP.
Alongside payroll you will also be offered the opportunity to get involved in topical projects that happen throughout the year to help you specialise in certain areas and keep your role exciting and fresh!
- Experience processing high volume payroll
- Confident with manual calculations – salary sacrifice, SSP, SMP etc
- Have a keen interest in payroll and want to build a career in it
- Can work at least 32 hours per week (1 day off or 5 shorter days)
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest