Finance Business Partner
Burton On Trent - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Do you like bringing the numbers to life? Driving stakeholder relationships and driving commercial performance based on exceptional analytical reporting and finance business partnering support?
If so, this role could interest you.
It will suit a qualified accountant who has very good experience in business partnering / financial analysis. This is absolutely not a traditional management accounts type role.
The company performs well in their field, continues to grow and has great avenues for you to reach your potential.
If you would like to hear more about the company before applying feel free to give Ryan a call.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive business wide recommendations based on financial performance and market insights
- Lead budgeting and forecasting processes partnering with non-finance Directors within the business
- KPI reporting and analysis into business performance along with commentary
- Support the wider finance function on ad-hoc projects and analysis
- Development of existing and new reporting and analytical suites
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with strong business partnering experience.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest