Burton On Trent - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for a challenging role which is a mix of financial analysis and business partnering?
A company where the product / service comes to life and you can really get into the numbers?
If so, this could suit you.
Chances are you’re qualified, or studying, if you are studying, full study support is provided. Progression wise, we’ve seen a number of people in finance be promoted over recent years and this role will be no different. The opportunity is 100% there for you to move up within the business and progress effectively. The culture in the business is great, the team are down to earth, sociable and get on outside of work too.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with budgeting and forecasting processes partnering with stakeholders across the business
- Analysis around business performance and investigation into the results
- Weekly and monthly reporting and analysis
- Management of stakeholder queries from all levels with the business
- Development of new and existing financial reports and analytical processes
- Finance business partnering support for the function
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or Studying
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest