Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Part Qualified Finance Analyst, South Derbyshire / Staffordshire Border
Are you studying for your CIMA or ACCA exams and see you future career path in commercial finance? If so, this could be a brilliant opportunity to allow you to gain the experience to make that step once you’re qualified.
The role is predominantly focused on financial planning and analysis. You’ll provide the Business Partners with key information, trends and analysis on external market factors that have an overall impact on business performance. It will give you the skills and attributes to allow you to develop in to a future Finance Business Partner or Commercial Finance Manager.
You’ll be working for a great brand too. The data you’ll be analysing will be easy to relate to from your everyday life so if you’re an active CIMA or ACCA studier who is looking for an exciting new challenge, get in touch and we’ll be happy to talk you through the business in more detail.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- High volume data analysis; using financial modelling methods to manipulate and present data to Business Partners
- Communicate relevant business insights to allow the Finance Partners to present to senior stakeholders
- Financial reporting with analysis and associated commentary
- Support the management accounting team with the month-end routine
- Analyse the external market factors that could impact overall business performance and make recommendations for potential commercial opportunities or threats
- Data analysis to support the budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Excellent analysis and Excel skills
- Actively studying for CIMA / ACCA
- Good financial modelling skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest