Financial Reporting Accountant
Burton On Trent - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking to join a fantastic business based in Burton who are known throughout the UK, a fantastic brand a company who truly look after their staff?
If so, this role could definitely appeal.
The company have a good work life balance and offer the opportunity for people to progress effectively in their career
The role will suit a fully qualified accountant, ideally with a strong technical background. It could well be a perfect first move from practice to industry. You’ll be delighted to know though the long hours, travel and other challenges in practice won’t exist with this role.
If you would like to hear more about the company / role before making an application feel free to give Ryan or Ian at Distinct Recruitment a call to discuss.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with the delivery of timely and accurate financial reporting submissions under IFRS
- Support with the preparation of annual consolidated financial statements
- Management of stakeholders across the finance function up to Director level
- Management of relationship with external audit teams
- Support the wider team with understanding and knowledge of new financial reporting standards
- Analysis and development of internal processes and procedures.
- Ad-hoc project accounting and analysis
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest